Wednesday 11 March 2015

Complete Squad and more

Happy with how my 5 test models from the SMAT Battle Squad came out, I sat down and painted the rest the same way. I'm more than happy with how the basin came out... Its supposed to be a lunar/asteroid type surface which I sculpted in green stuff, and I think it came our just right. These 12 guys will make wonderful generic goons for vacuum/thin atmosphere scenarios. Or just as general armour!
I also made a bit of terrain - a little fence made from green stuff and coffee stirrers, and some ISO shipping containers. These were some papercraft designs I printed on photo paper, then folded up. Although originally for 28mm, a little resize before printing did wonders. I found them at TopoSolitario - he has a few more designs there, I may try and adapt more for 15mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment